Friday, October 24, 2008

My First Post

So I finally decided to start doing my own blog. I already have some good ideas for some good posts and I think the prime focus of this blog will be entertainment. My main focus will be music, films and television. I will probably post some personal stuff from my life too. Over the weekend I am going to be posting my photos from this tour...


I am going to try to take more photos at concerts, because I go to a bunch of concerts and I know people enjoy seeing photos of their favorite bands. Well that is it for my first post, hopefully I will stay committed to updating this blog regularly. Peace Out.

~Andy Kridle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was showbread? you're lucky you saw them before...they got all their crap stolen.

Andy K said...

They put on a good show. I missed seeing Matt (their lead guitarist) and their keytar player. They weren't very talkative after the show. I think somebody on IVM mentioned that they acted like that when they saw them too. That really sucks that their gear was stolen, hopefully it will be found.