Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Arrested Development Movie & Upcoming Blogs

One of the best sitcoms that was cancelled way too early is getting it's own movie! If you haven't seen this show, go out and buy all three seasons now!

Exclusive - Jeffrey Tambor says ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT Movie is a Go!

Posted using ShareThis


This weekend I went to BBQ Fest at The 7 Venue. I took a bunch of pictures of great bands like The Chariot, Wrench In The Works, A Plea For Purging, A Thousand Times Repent, Alert The Sky and many more. I will be posting these pictures sometime this weekend. Also, this next weekend I am going to be taking pictures at the Amen. The Animal & Ocean Is Theory concert. These are two great unsigned bands that are definitely worth checking out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

for a second I got excited cus i thought you were talking about the band arrested development. they were good back in the day. you should write up a review of that amen. the animal / oit show.

Andy K said...

I might have to give it a try, considering there is only going to be two bands at the concert. I've never reviewed a concert before, so we'll see how it goes.

Anonymous said...

i think they usually go something like "yea so we made it halfway through the opening acts set, the bands played these songs, they were awesome and you all should go see them too"
something like that.