Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving...

So in just a couple of hours I will be leaving for Florida for Thanksgiving break. I am going to be visiting family in Cocoa Beach & Fort Myers. I am looking forward to having a week off from work and just relaxing all week. Also, we are going to be celebrating my Grandmother's 90th birthday when we are in Fort Myers. It will be good to see all of my extended family again.

So I hope that everybody has a Happy Thanksgiving and when I come back I will try to post a concert review of the last concert I went. Also I am going to try to think of a new name for this blog.

2 comments:

Eric Kridle said...

If you want a name that will give your blog lots of hits, you should name it "Andy's Hot Naked Women Blog."

Andy K said...

Well the naked women idea sounds good, but I decided to go with a library theme. Hey Eric, if you get bored you should design me a logo for my blog. The one I have right now sucks. You can use your mad photoshop skills.